I am exhausted.
Saturday, April 17, 2010 12:23 PM
This is the theme of this week. I am thoroughly drained... in a good way (although it doesn't always feel good).
Since returning from our trip I have literally been sleeping, eating and breathing photography. It would be nice to get in bed at night and drift off in a relaxed state of mind instead of contemplating what all I need to work on the next day. I have to drag myself away from the computer when I am too exhausted to function even though all I want to do is work, work, work. At least it's a good "work". Something I love, something that I am enjoying watching grow.
I launched my website last weekend and I am very happy with it. This weekend I am working on getting my blog up and running. When I'm not babysitting I'm either doing a photo shoot, editing pictures, or working on marketing myself. It's exciting, and tiring.
I am also now officially booked for three weddings this summer, and I am shooting two of the couple's engagement photos next month. I could not have asked for anything more with this business starting up. It has all been going so well, I am so grateful.
I wont be posting any more photo shoots on this blog, head over to my new blog if you want to see my recent work.
Since returning from our trip I have literally been sleeping, eating and breathing photography. It would be nice to get in bed at night and drift off in a relaxed state of mind instead of contemplating what all I need to work on the next day. I have to drag myself away from the computer when I am too exhausted to function even though all I want to do is work, work, work. At least it's a good "work". Something I love, something that I am enjoying watching grow.
I launched my website last weekend and I am very happy with it. This weekend I am working on getting my blog up and running. When I'm not babysitting I'm either doing a photo shoot, editing pictures, or working on marketing myself. It's exciting, and tiring.
I am also now officially booked for three weddings this summer, and I am shooting two of the couple's engagement photos next month. I could not have asked for anything more with this business starting up. It has all been going so well, I am so grateful.
I wont be posting any more photo shoots on this blog, head over to my new blog if you want to see my recent work.