Welcome
Take me as you find me
all my fears and failures

Profile
Sara Ann Reimer.
Married to my best friend since 07.19.08
Loves God, trying to figure out what that means.
Studying to become a professional photographer.


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

credits
Everything:infravermelho
Remember when it was like... 1996? I thought we would all be dead by now.
Friday, January 01, 2010 2:30 PM
I love making New Year's resolutions, that's just the type of person I am. I don't like telling people about them though, at least not the embarrassing one's :)But I will say a few things about this 2009 and some things that I hope to carry on with in 2010.

Pretty much everyone knows that I am taking a course right now in professional photography, and this last month I have had a lot of opportunity, thanks to families in Port Alice, to build my portfolio. I have also been babysitting a lot. Now when I say babysitting I don't mean on Friday nights' so that mom and dad can go on a date, it's more like nannying. And I have been extremely blessed to have new offers whenever jobs end. Right now I am getting ready to start another job in the middle of January for three days a week. I am looking forward to having a steady and consistent job for a while.

I have been taking 100% of my income and putting it aside - It was the best idea I've ever had. I need a professional camera in order to start my business, including lenses, flash, tri-pod, etc. But as of December we hadn't set any money aside for it so far. So now I take any money I get and put it in a special place along with any photography money or cash gifts we receive. And I never take it out. I am very excited because now we are hoping to buy my equipment this spring. I still have A LOT to learn about photography and A LOT of growing to do, but I am so excited for what's to come this year.

Another thing Matt and I are planning on doing this year is home renovations! Our main goals this year are to replace the windows in our trailer (if you've ever lived in a trailer you know what the windows are like) and put up new walls and insulation. Matt has a lot of renovations planned, but we'll see how many we actually do.

What are your plans for 2010? Any huge changes or goals in mind? I'd love to hear them!