Only 18 more days until New Moon!
Monday, November 02, 2009 1:40 PM
Well the month of October was an interesting one.
At the beginning of the month I got a call from my family telling me that my dad was having a triple-bypass surgery the next day. It was only by a miracle of God that my dad is okay. Thankfully he was only having minor chest pains, and the doctors (after running tests) discovered that he had 90% blockage of three of his main arteries. So they told him less than 24 hours prior that he would be having an open heart surgery the next morning.
This totally knocked me down, I was not expecting it at all. Yet I was so grateful to God for keeping my dad safe. So I went down to Shelton for a week to visit my dad, I was originally going to take care of him for a few weeks, but it turns out that wasn't necessary since Levi moved back home while I was there.
Since I've been back babysitting offers have pretty much been pouring in. It's good, but I cannot wait until I have my work permit and can have a job that a. I (somewhat) enjoy and b. pays more than $5 an hour.
The month ended with a bang on Halloween when Matt and I went out for a Halloween ball all dressed up. It was really fun, and we don't get to do things like that often. So it was sort of refreshing in a way.
Here are a few pictures from this month...
For Halloween Matt was Michael Jackson and I was a dead french maid! :-)


At the beginning of the month I got a call from my family telling me that my dad was having a triple-bypass surgery the next day. It was only by a miracle of God that my dad is okay. Thankfully he was only having minor chest pains, and the doctors (after running tests) discovered that he had 90% blockage of three of his main arteries. So they told him less than 24 hours prior that he would be having an open heart surgery the next morning.
This totally knocked me down, I was not expecting it at all. Yet I was so grateful to God for keeping my dad safe. So I went down to Shelton for a week to visit my dad, I was originally going to take care of him for a few weeks, but it turns out that wasn't necessary since Levi moved back home while I was there.
Since I've been back babysitting offers have pretty much been pouring in. It's good, but I cannot wait until I have my work permit and can have a job that a. I (somewhat) enjoy and b. pays more than $5 an hour.
The month ended with a bang on Halloween when Matt and I went out for a Halloween ball all dressed up. It was really fun, and we don't get to do things like that often. So it was sort of refreshing in a way.
Here are a few pictures from this month...
For Halloween Matt was Michael Jackson and I was a dead french maid! :-)