If you're taking requests...
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 5:59 PM
I need prayer. Just... for many general things.
Matt and I are trying to start our businesses and are having a lot of road blocks at the moment. We need to be fully relying on God, trusting his timing and listening to his direction, but for some reason even that is a big struggle. Please just pray for us to have peace where we are at and to hand over every struggle to God.
Thank you.
Matt and I are trying to start our businesses and are having a lot of road blocks at the moment. We need to be fully relying on God, trusting his timing and listening to his direction, but for some reason even that is a big struggle. Please just pray for us to have peace where we are at and to hand over every struggle to God.
Thank you.