President Obama doesn't exactly roll of the tongue, haha
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:40 PM
I am supposed to be filling out my immigrations forms right now... so that I won't get kicked out of the country next July! There's always tomorrow... right?
I am happy that Barak Obama was elected President, but the truth is, I'm just glad George W. Bush is finally out of office, it felt like it would never end! And hopefully this war will end soon as well. It's encouraging to know that the majority of our country and our President want it to.
I don't usually get too involved in politics. Even when I favor a candiate I still don't get involved because everyone else is just so fired up. But since last night when they projected Obama (do I have to call him President Obama now?) the winner people started freaking out on facebook, saying how evil he is. I guess I don't understand that. We are all evil. John McCain is evil, George W. Bush is evil, Barak Obama is evil, but what is everyone hoping for, some righteous Christian to become President? I guess I'm just missing something here.
Now that he is President I think that everyone should pray for him and support him because he is our leader. Unless he becomes like George W. Bush over the years, then we can start praying for God to do something about him. But until then, stay encouraged, even if you didn't vote for him. You never know what can happen.
I am happy that Barak Obama was elected President, but the truth is, I'm just glad George W. Bush is finally out of office, it felt like it would never end! And hopefully this war will end soon as well. It's encouraging to know that the majority of our country and our President want it to.
I don't usually get too involved in politics. Even when I favor a candiate I still don't get involved because everyone else is just so fired up. But since last night when they projected Obama (do I have to call him President Obama now?) the winner people started freaking out on facebook, saying how evil he is. I guess I don't understand that. We are all evil. John McCain is evil, George W. Bush is evil, Barak Obama is evil, but what is everyone hoping for, some righteous Christian to become President? I guess I'm just missing something here.
Now that he is President I think that everyone should pray for him and support him because he is our leader. Unless he becomes like George W. Bush over the years, then we can start praying for God to do something about him. But until then, stay encouraged, even if you didn't vote for him. You never know what can happen.