I'll give you my secret
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 1:01 AM
I read in Real Simple magazine about a snapfish.com, a website where you design and print holiday (or any occasion) photo-cards. I'm sure most people have seen these cards for baby announcements and other things. You can pick a template and upload one or more of your own photos depending on what kind of template you choose.
Until November 23 they are having a deal to get your first 20 photo cards for 1 cent each. After that they go back to regular price, which ranges from 29-75 cents a card depending on how many you order. And today only (Nov. 18) they have free shipping.
So all and all Matt and I ordered 40 Christmas cards (envelopes included) and had them shipped to my parents house for a total of $18. Now, this is my first year of sending out Christmas cards, but I think that's a pretty good deal. Especially since they are super stylish and they have our picture on them!
If you don't want to pay for shipping you can pick them up at Walgreens.
Until November 23 they are having a deal to get your first 20 photo cards for 1 cent each. After that they go back to regular price, which ranges from 29-75 cents a card depending on how many you order. And today only (Nov. 18) they have free shipping.
So all and all Matt and I ordered 40 Christmas cards (envelopes included) and had them shipped to my parents house for a total of $18. Now, this is my first year of sending out Christmas cards, but I think that's a pretty good deal. Especially since they are super stylish and they have our picture on them!
If you don't want to pay for shipping you can pick them up at Walgreens.