home for the holiday's
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 2:50 AM
I am cooking some mac and cheese waiting till Matt gets home (at 6am) so we can take our loong trip to Shelton today!
I've uploaded this picture for those of you who don't know where we live. Everyone assumes, since we live in BC, that we live in Vancouver.

You can actually see the words "Port Alice" on this map, even though it is only a town of about 800 people. It is at the very north tip, right on an inlet. It takes us about 7 hours to drive to Victoria where we catch a ferry to Port Angeles, and I'm sure you know the rest of the route from there. Anyone want to come visit us?
I've uploaded this picture for those of you who don't know where we live. Everyone assumes, since we live in BC, that we live in Vancouver.

You can actually see the words "Port Alice" on this map, even though it is only a town of about 800 people. It is at the very north tip, right on an inlet. It takes us about 7 hours to drive to Victoria where we catch a ferry to Port Angeles, and I'm sure you know the rest of the route from there. Anyone want to come visit us?