Things I am missing as of today
Friday, October 17, 2008 9:39 PM
For some reason when I was listening to John Mayer tonight his guitar playing reminded me of Shane & Shane, a Christian band I used to listen to a lot a couple of years ago. I still have one of their CD's (and live DVD!), but they have put out a lot of new music since then. I don't know why I ever stopped listening to them, I stopped listening to most Christian music actually (except Hillsong United), but I have been missing it lately.
I also miss leading worship. Thanks goes out to Justin for getting me up on stage for the first time and giving me the confidence to lead a band. Our church here in Port Alice doesn't have a worship band, and this week Matt and I have been talking and praying about leading a little worship when he has Sunday's off. I think it would be very uplifting for the church and would give people the opportunity to worship more freely since they wouldn't have to worry about singing over the CD (I worry about that all the time).
Anyways, I just had a little blast from the past tonight and it was fun. Hey Molly, do you remember Krystal Meyers? You should check out her website. She's 20 now!
I also miss leading worship. Thanks goes out to Justin for getting me up on stage for the first time and giving me the confidence to lead a band. Our church here in Port Alice doesn't have a worship band, and this week Matt and I have been talking and praying about leading a little worship when he has Sunday's off. I think it would be very uplifting for the church and would give people the opportunity to worship more freely since they wouldn't have to worry about singing over the CD (I worry about that all the time).
Anyways, I just had a little blast from the past tonight and it was fun. Hey Molly, do you remember Krystal Meyers? You should check out her website. She's 20 now!