Makenna SARA-Marie
Sunday, October 26, 2008 8:39 PM
Makenna will be 3 years old on Tuesday. I'm very sad I can't be there on her birthday. But in honor of all the time I have spent watching this little girl grow up, I'm going to share my favorite video with you. (I may have posted this video years ago when I first made it, but I can't remember)
Basically Makenna is eating goldfish, trying to feed me some, and then she spits one out of her mouth onto her shirt and tries to feed it to me, while I gag. I wish I could remember how old she is here, any ideas mom?
Happy birthday Makkenners!
Basically Makenna is eating goldfish, trying to feed me some, and then she spits one out of her mouth onto her shirt and tries to feed it to me, while I gag. I wish I could remember how old she is here, any ideas mom?
Happy birthday Makkenners!