career
Thursday, September 18, 2008 10:48 PM
I'm hoping for this for Christmas... we'll see.

The more time goes on the more and more I am getting set on being a professional photographer. I want to do wedding and people photography mostly. I definitely don't want to start premature, and I know that right now I am so far from being able to do any professional work. But at least I have come to a decision of what I'm passionate about. (Something I was lacking in the last couple months.) Matt is really supportive and wants to get me into some online courses when I am ready. There are some really fairly priced one's offered by professional photographers I have found on different websites.
I know I have a lot to learn!

The more time goes on the more and more I am getting set on being a professional photographer. I want to do wedding and people photography mostly. I definitely don't want to start premature, and I know that right now I am so far from being able to do any professional work. But at least I have come to a decision of what I'm passionate about. (Something I was lacking in the last couple months.) Matt is really supportive and wants to get me into some online courses when I am ready. There are some really fairly priced one's offered by professional photographers I have found on different websites.
I know I have a lot to learn!