insomnia: day 21
Saturday, August 09, 2008 4:41 AM
I haven't been able to sleep very well since we moved into this house. It might be the new bed, or the new sleeping partner, or the fact that I have also had headaches ever single day since moving here, Im not really sure. But tonight has been the worst night by far. Usually I fall asleep, wake up a hundred times, and finally sleep a long time in the morning, or by then I guess it's closer to noon (Matt has a weird work schedule, we don't always sleep in like that.) But I have just been laying in bed since 1am, tossing and turning. I think I had too much caffeine.
So I thought I would blog about something I was lying there thinking about...
For the past couple years I have become really good at something, and I'm proud of it. My family has been going through problems for the last 5 or so years, worse problems then than now, but not easy times nonetheless. After some things hit me pretty hard, I noticed I came through magically refined, like a smooth stone that had been worn down by all the rough stuff around me. Since then I have had an easy time trusting God and whatever life throws at me. I trust life, I trust my fate, I know that every little thing is part of a big picture I cannot change, and I know that it will all work itself out. I love this about myself.
I just hope that I can hold through the things that are bigger than I have faced before. That I can trust God even in unknown or scary territory. Somethings are bigger than me, most things actually, and I need to remember that even those fit into the picture somewhere.
hope this was not too tired and rambly.
So I thought I would blog about something I was lying there thinking about...
For the past couple years I have become really good at something, and I'm proud of it. My family has been going through problems for the last 5 or so years, worse problems then than now, but not easy times nonetheless. After some things hit me pretty hard, I noticed I came through magically refined, like a smooth stone that had been worn down by all the rough stuff around me. Since then I have had an easy time trusting God and whatever life throws at me. I trust life, I trust my fate, I know that every little thing is part of a big picture I cannot change, and I know that it will all work itself out. I love this about myself.
I just hope that I can hold through the things that are bigger than I have faced before. That I can trust God even in unknown or scary territory. Somethings are bigger than me, most things actually, and I need to remember that even those fit into the picture somewhere.
hope this was not too tired and rambly.