wedding update: 20 days out
Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:11 PM
Well the wedding has been taking it's toll on me the last couple weeks, but it has been rapidly improving the past few days since a recent proof of support from my parents. There has been a little family drama that has been really stressing me out, but knowing my parents are on my side allows me to put all of it behind me and focus on my happy day.
Unfortunatley this family drama has led to the cancellation of my bridal shower (It was supposed to be yesterday). So sadly it looks like I won't be having one, which is something I'm bummed about.
Regardless of everything I am getting more excited by the day! Keep praying for us!
Unfortunatley this family drama has led to the cancellation of my bridal shower (It was supposed to be yesterday). So sadly it looks like I won't be having one, which is something I'm bummed about.
Regardless of everything I am getting more excited by the day! Keep praying for us!