Welcome
Take me as you find me
all my fears and failures

Profile
Sara Ann Reimer.
Married to my best friend since 07.19.08
Loves God, trying to figure out what that means.
Studying to become a professional photographer.


Archives
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

credits
Everything:infravermelho
upgrading?
Monday, June 23, 2008 12:46 PM
alright alright, so we're just a little under a month's time until we get married. Boy did it ever fly by! I decided to take advantage of my seven days off from work [my manager took me off the schedule too early, but I shall return!] and head up here to Port Alice. I took the ferry from Port Angeles into Victoria Thursday night, I forgot how beautiful Victoria is, especially at night when your on the deck of the boat in the warm air looking at all the lights on the water. It was so peaceful. I wanted to visit Port Alice again to cure my nerves of moving up here in a couple weeks. Some of you already know this, but Port Alice is a town on the north tip of Vancouver Island, 3 hrs away from any major town [like... with a car dealership], and has a population of 1000 people. I wont be working or going to school [at least not right of the bat] and Matt will be working at the mill. We are buying a manufactured home from his friends, it will be nice to have our own place. All of these factors have contributed to my "nervousness", but coming up here this week has really put me at ease, it was exactly what I needed. I may be bored at times, but I'm confident that I wont go over the edge and I will be okay living in this gorgeous, water-front town. I look forward to taking care of some much needed things after we get married, like getting in shape and learning how to cook better. We also plan on renovating some parts in the house and lawn, which I am stoked about!

In other words, Matt and I still need quite a bit of furniture. So maye if anyone has any extra they would be willing to give it to us?
We still need:

-A dining table and chairs
-A coffee table
-A dresser
-A bookshelf
-Any sort of end table or nightstand

Thanks!