numbers and time.
Saturday, May 24, 2008 10:19 PM
I have been engaged for exactly one month.
I have not seen Matt in one month [tomorrow]
There is exactly 8 weeks until our wedding.
We have been together for 20 months [yesterday]
I am so content right now, it's almost comical.
We are buying a house in Port Alice. Well... a mobile home. But not mobile, it's like a double-wide. We are buying a house...
I got my wisdom teeth out last Wednesday, I didnt recover too well. I still have a lot of pain in the left side of my mouth and cheek. But it's getting better.
I have not seen Matt in one month [tomorrow]
There is exactly 8 weeks until our wedding.
We have been together for 20 months [yesterday]
I am so content right now, it's almost comical.
We are buying a house in Port Alice. Well... a mobile home. But not mobile, it's like a double-wide. We are buying a house...
I got my wisdom teeth out last Wednesday, I didnt recover too well. I still have a lot of pain in the left side of my mouth and cheek. But it's getting better.