life is about doing the process and not the result.
Sunday, May 04, 2008 9:20 PM
So the past week or so has been a tad [shutup Molly] stressful.
I have been focusing way too much on how short a time we have to plan a wedding [the date is July 19, btw] and how much I have to do all on MY own. Not that Matt isnt supportive, he is REALLY trying to be helpful, it's just hard to make arrangments over the phone being 14 hours apart.
But the truth is, I need to focus on the good, and that this is one of the most exciting times of my life. I want to have that giddy anticipation, but I believe it had to be developed. To be able to have reassurance and confidence that everything will fit into place. The truth is, I'm not focusing enough on the positive.
Things are looking up though!
-I have already bought the wedding dress of my dreams. It is pretty, it is elegant, and beautiful.
-I have the girls' bridesmaid dresses picked out, and Molly has already bought hers.
-Matt is designing our invitations to save money, and he makes AMAZING designs.
-Thanks to Molly's help we have found an awesome rental place for tables, chairs, and linens, that has really good prices.
-Molly has also found some really good catering options, Im pretty set on Travalgonies.
-Matt's friends have offered us a really good deal on their mobile home they are selling, and his mom has offered us a loan so we don't have to pay high interest to a bank.
I'm excited.
I have been focusing way too much on how short a time we have to plan a wedding [the date is July 19, btw] and how much I have to do all on MY own. Not that Matt isnt supportive, he is REALLY trying to be helpful, it's just hard to make arrangments over the phone being 14 hours apart.
But the truth is, I need to focus on the good, and that this is one of the most exciting times of my life. I want to have that giddy anticipation, but I believe it had to be developed. To be able to have reassurance and confidence that everything will fit into place. The truth is, I'm not focusing enough on the positive.
Things are looking up though!
-I have already bought the wedding dress of my dreams. It is pretty, it is elegant, and beautiful.
-I have the girls' bridesmaid dresses picked out, and Molly has already bought hers.
-Matt is designing our invitations to save money, and he makes AMAZING designs.
-Thanks to Molly's help we have found an awesome rental place for tables, chairs, and linens, that has really good prices.
-Molly has also found some really good catering options, Im pretty set on Travalgonies.
-Matt's friends have offered us a really good deal on their mobile home they are selling, and his mom has offered us a loan so we don't have to pay high interest to a bank.
I'm excited.