If I had eyes in the back of my head, I would have told you that you looked good as I walked away
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 12:17 PM
This is Matt's last week as an illegal resident of Washington state! Basically, I am going to miss him.
On Friday he is going back up to Renton to finish up some business and then he takes off Sunday, and starts work Monday! So we have been trying to make this week extra special. Tonight we are staying in and watching Juno with the fam [I am really looking forward to it], and Thursday night we are going out to the Alderbrook Resort for dinner!! I am so excited. This is probably the nicest place we will have ever been for dinner.
Other than that we have just been back and forth to Olympia for work, playing with Makenna, and even working out together. [It was hilarious]
On Friday he is going back up to Renton to finish up some business and then he takes off Sunday, and starts work Monday! So we have been trying to make this week extra special. Tonight we are staying in and watching Juno with the fam [I am really looking forward to it], and Thursday night we are going out to the Alderbrook Resort for dinner!! I am so excited. This is probably the nicest place we will have ever been for dinner.
Other than that we have just been back and forth to Olympia for work, playing with Makenna, and even working out together. [It was hilarious]