I have a confession to make...
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 9:14 PM
I havent been blogging...
ON PURPOSE!
I get thoughts in my head all the time 'I should write a blog about...'
and then I dont.
why?
because I feel like people don't want to hear my thoughts. I feel like most of the people who read my blog dissapprove [most of the time] of the subject of my blogs. [i.e. my boyfriend, the fact that I hate going to school, etc.]
But I don't want to make people angry or "dissapointed". I love my friends, and I want them to love my friendship as much as I love there's. So I guess what this means is I am going to start blogging again. Whether some people disagree with my thoughts or not, because I guess that's okay. So I'm going to start writing about stuff that's going on in my life again. because I like having an online journal, and I am going to fill people in. Because if I can't be honest with my friends, I can't be honest with anyone.
So here is what I have been up to lately...
The big news of the week is that Matt got hired for a job in Canada! A couple weeks ago we went up to his home town, Port Alice, and talked to some HR people from the mill where he applied. On Monday one of the guys called him and said they wanted to hire him! So he starts on the 28th of this month, less than two weeks away! While it is going to be a long move away from each other, we're not too worried. Right now I am just very relieved that he got it, and I know he is very excited to start working again.
Some of you already know that I have been planning on getting my GED in June for a while now [since Septemeber I think], so right now school holds no interest for me, although I am still going and doing okay in most of my classes. I am currently looking into the Academy of Art Institute, where you can earn your online degree. I am thinking about getting my AA of Photography, I would love to be a professional photographer and maybe even a photojournalist.
Work has been really amazing. I am getting a good ammount of hours and covering plenty of shifts for people when I can.
Well I guess that's all for now, I hope people start commenting again now that I'll be posting more!
ON PURPOSE!
I get thoughts in my head all the time 'I should write a blog about...'
and then I dont.
why?
because I feel like people don't want to hear my thoughts. I feel like most of the people who read my blog dissapprove [most of the time] of the subject of my blogs. [i.e. my boyfriend, the fact that I hate going to school, etc.]
But I don't want to make people angry or "dissapointed". I love my friends, and I want them to love my friendship as much as I love there's. So I guess what this means is I am going to start blogging again. Whether some people disagree with my thoughts or not, because I guess that's okay. So I'm going to start writing about stuff that's going on in my life again. because I like having an online journal, and I am going to fill people in. Because if I can't be honest with my friends, I can't be honest with anyone.
So here is what I have been up to lately...
The big news of the week is that Matt got hired for a job in Canada! A couple weeks ago we went up to his home town, Port Alice, and talked to some HR people from the mill where he applied. On Monday one of the guys called him and said they wanted to hire him! So he starts on the 28th of this month, less than two weeks away! While it is going to be a long move away from each other, we're not too worried. Right now I am just very relieved that he got it, and I know he is very excited to start working again.
Some of you already know that I have been planning on getting my GED in June for a while now [since Septemeber I think], so right now school holds no interest for me, although I am still going and doing okay in most of my classes. I am currently looking into the Academy of Art Institute, where you can earn your online degree. I am thinking about getting my AA of Photography, I would love to be a professional photographer and maybe even a photojournalist.
Work has been really amazing. I am getting a good ammount of hours and covering plenty of shifts for people when I can.
Well I guess that's all for now, I hope people start commenting again now that I'll be posting more!