this aint california
Friday, January 18, 2008 3:38 PM
Picking up enthusiasm for going back to school has been hard. My biggest problem: IT'S TOO COLD! I hate being cold, and luckily we have an outdoor campus, it drives me crazy.
The second problem is: I'm a sleeper. Ask anyone, trying to wake me up is like trying to raise the dead. I guess I'm just always tired? I told my mom when school starts I am going to start taking sleeping pills everynight at like... 8:30 and hopefully I will be able to get up at 6am.
I am going to try though, don't get me wrong. Im not just going to go back with a bad attitude and not try, I will.
It's just so cold there...
The second problem is: I'm a sleeper. Ask anyone, trying to wake me up is like trying to raise the dead. I guess I'm just always tired? I told my mom when school starts I am going to start taking sleeping pills everynight at like... 8:30 and hopefully I will be able to get up at 6am.
I am going to try though, don't get me wrong. Im not just going to go back with a bad attitude and not try, I will.
It's just so cold there...