Im... complaining
Saturday, January 26, 2008 9:09 PM
I am so sore and tired. I went to a really good hardcore show last night in Olympia but it really screwed me over for three reasons.
1.) I got home at 1:30 and had to get up at 5:30 for work. This is making me quite tired.
2.) My feet hurt. When I woke up this morning I regretted standing up at the show for so long because I couldnt move my feet, then standing at work for 6 hours made that a lot worse, obviously.
3.) The stinkin venue was so small I got pushed into the mosh pit and got kicked a couple times and punched in the mouth. This is making the rest of my body sore if it wasnt already. (My foot problem makes my calves hurt and my back and neck muscles are always really sore too)
Oh yah, I am also developing really bad alergies (thanks Mom) and I am really congested. All of this is making me really miserable. So basically I am just a big whiner! Hopefully none of you have to see me tomorrow!
1.) I got home at 1:30 and had to get up at 5:30 for work. This is making me quite tired.
2.) My feet hurt. When I woke up this morning I regretted standing up at the show for so long because I couldnt move my feet, then standing at work for 6 hours made that a lot worse, obviously.
3.) The stinkin venue was so small I got pushed into the mosh pit and got kicked a couple times and punched in the mouth. This is making the rest of my body sore if it wasnt already. (My foot problem makes my calves hurt and my back and neck muscles are always really sore too)
Oh yah, I am also developing really bad alergies (thanks Mom) and I am really congested. All of this is making me really miserable. So basically I am just a big whiner! Hopefully none of you have to see me tomorrow!