I like today
Friday, January 11, 2008 11:18 AM
and it's only 11:18am!
I went to the chiropractor at 9:15 this morning. A lot of you don't know this about me but my back/neck hurts ALL THE TIME!! So going to the chiropractor is something I love doing, nothing feels better than no pain.
Then I went and registered for classes at the high school... oiy. Im not too excited about going back, but that is a check on my to-do list. I'll be taking English, U.S. History, Biology, some weird computer math, health, and leadership.
My mom and I worked out a deal: she will buy me tanning minutes every month I have good grades. So we started a little early and I bought minutes and went tanning today, it felt soo nice to sit in the heat for a few minutes.
So that's my day so far. Today is also pay day, a bonus of course.
I went to the chiropractor at 9:15 this morning. A lot of you don't know this about me but my back/neck hurts ALL THE TIME!! So going to the chiropractor is something I love doing, nothing feels better than no pain.
Then I went and registered for classes at the high school... oiy. Im not too excited about going back, but that is a check on my to-do list. I'll be taking English, U.S. History, Biology, some weird computer math, health, and leadership.
My mom and I worked out a deal: she will buy me tanning minutes every month I have good grades. So we started a little early and I bought minutes and went tanning today, it felt soo nice to sit in the heat for a few minutes.
So that's my day so far. Today is also pay day, a bonus of course.