girls like that dont sleep alone
Sunday, January 06, 2008 8:48 PM
Im not gonna lie, I love alone time.
I love it equally to time spent with others.
When I have alone time I like to do several things...
* spend too much time on myspace, usually changing things around, this is something I really enjoy
* update my americaneagle.com wish list. im a girl
* read magazines that I've read 10 times already
* write in my journal [this has gotten quite rare over the months]
* clean my room or do laundry
Matt and I have been together basically for the past two weeks, which of course I totally loved. So now it's good to have some time all to myself, the first in a while.
I love it equally to time spent with others.
When I have alone time I like to do several things...
* spend too much time on myspace, usually changing things around, this is something I really enjoy
* update my americaneagle.com wish list. im a girl
* read magazines that I've read 10 times already
* write in my journal [this has gotten quite rare over the months]
* clean my room or do laundry
Matt and I have been together basically for the past two weeks, which of course I totally loved. So now it's good to have some time all to myself, the first in a while.