I just want you for my stocking
Thursday, December 27, 2007 10:52 AM
The best part about Christmas this year was by far spending it with Matt. He was in Canada last year and I stayed down here. We wanted to be with his family this year but I couldnt take days off work.
On Sunday we went up to my aunt's house in Bellingham [longest drive... EVER] and had a dinner and gift exchange with my dad's family. My aunt's new three story mansion was far big enough to house all of us for the night. The next day we stopped by Levi and Jody's in Everett to exchange gifts with them and have dinner, since they would be at her family's on Christmas. It made me really happy to get to spend some alone time with baby Jacob [and by alone time I mean just with Levi and Matt, not the whole family] he is a super happy baby and I love playing with him.
Christmas morning was really different than it ever has been, mostly because Levi wasnt there. We all finally gathered in the living room at about 10am [that is the latest it's ever been] and opened our gifts.
Gifts were followed by an awesome bannana pancake and hashbrown breakfast, lol. And then we all spent the rest of the day relaxing and cooking. We had coconut shrimp and ham for dinner.
My parents are awesome and bought me giftcards to American Eagle and Origins Skin Care as well as a gift card to Best Buy for Matt. Yesterday while I was at work he surprised me by going to Best Buy and buying me a car stereo with his gift card and starting the installation. I am really greatful for him and everything he did for me this Christmas, I dont know how I would have felt without him here.
that is basically the story, I hope everyone elses holiday was just as wonderful!