the... birds are singing?
Thursday, December 20, 2007 12:47 PM
these are some things that I am fully loving and newly appreciating right now:
1. the fact that it is SUPER SUNNY out today! I LOVE the sun in the winter
2. coming to a place with friends where you're not afraid to be honest and don't have to hide who you really are from them.
3. buying presents for everyone on my list AND managing not to spend all of my money.
4. $5 body cream's at bath and body works [I am a moisturizer freak]
5. getting more hours at work
6. making new friends and getting randomly reconnected with old ones
7. the new year. im very excited for january first!
1. the fact that it is SUPER SUNNY out today! I LOVE the sun in the winter
2. coming to a place with friends where you're not afraid to be honest and don't have to hide who you really are from them.
3. buying presents for everyone on my list AND managing not to spend all of my money.
4. $5 body cream's at bath and body works [I am a moisturizer freak]
5. getting more hours at work
6. making new friends and getting randomly reconnected with old ones
7. the new year. im very excited for january first!