the best thing
Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:35 PM
I have REALLY enjoyed this holiday season, or this time that has been "leading up to" Christmas. I pretty much did all of my shopping in two days, and honestly, there's nothing I enjoy more than buying gifts for the people closest to me. the past few years I've had a hard time when it came to this. Who do I buy for? Do I have to buy for all my friends? What if they dont get gifts for me? But I've finally come to a realization that giving has no rules, and I can do whatever I want.
{DIFFERENT SUBJECT;}
I hate people who come into Starbucks with $100 bill and freak out on us when we cant break it. PEOPLE ARE TAKING MORE BILLS FROM US THAN THEY ARE GIVING.
when you go somewhere, just ask if they can break it before you order 5 drinks. even though at Starbucks if we can't break it, we'll give it to you all for free [generally].
{DIFFERENT SUBJECT;}
I hate people who come into Starbucks with $100 bill and freak out on us when we cant break it. PEOPLE ARE TAKING MORE BILLS FROM US THAN THEY ARE GIVING.
when you go somewhere, just ask if they can break it before you order 5 drinks. even though at Starbucks if we can't break it, we'll give it to you all for free [generally].