real about me.
Thursday, November 29, 2007 8:10 PM
All of these things are things I just realized about myself, and all of them are SO true and completley sub-concious.
When Im upset I clean my room, do my laundry, make lists, basically organize.
When Im hurt I watch one of my shows [Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, The Office, etc]
When Im confused I take a shower.
When Im lonely I buy things, from coffee to new jeans.
What are my plans for tonight?
Clean my room, watch Grey's Anatomy, take a shower, and go to bed.
Plans for tomorrow? hit the mall.
"Im sick of the things I do when Im nervous
like cleaning the oven or checking my tires.
Or counting the number of tiles in the ceiling.
(Head for the hills the kitchens on fire!)
I use to rely on self medication
I guess I still do that from time to time.
But Im getting better at fighting the future.
Someday you'll be fine, yes I'll be just fine.
Tell me that you're alright"
-Motion City Soundtrack
When Im upset I clean my room, do my laundry, make lists, basically organize.
When Im hurt I watch one of my shows [Grey's Anatomy, Criminal Minds, The Office, etc]
When Im confused I take a shower.
When Im lonely I buy things, from coffee to new jeans.
What are my plans for tonight?
Clean my room, watch Grey's Anatomy, take a shower, and go to bed.
Plans for tomorrow? hit the mall.
"Im sick of the things I do when Im nervous
like cleaning the oven or checking my tires.
Or counting the number of tiles in the ceiling.
(Head for the hills the kitchens on fire!)
I use to rely on self medication
I guess I still do that from time to time.
But Im getting better at fighting the future.
Someday you'll be fine, yes I'll be just fine.
Tell me that you're alright"
-Motion City Soundtrack