what year is this? 1954?
Monday, October 08, 2007 2:42 PM
Last night Matt and I went out with some friends from Harambee. They had all gone swing dancing on Wednesday night at the Century Ballroom on Capitol Hill

Last night they were having an all ages swing night. This place does multiple types of dance nights, starting out with a short lesson beforehand.
Thanks to my brilliant suggestion we all ended up at Pagliacci's Pizza in the U district to pay a visit to Brian. This is the first time I had ever eaten there, and the pizza was amazing! Definitley makes it #1 on my list. Thanks Brian!
So back to swing dancing, it was a blast. Matt and I took our time getting the steps down and watching the 200 billion other couples to learn from everyone. Luckily, one of the guys in our group was actually pretty experienced and took a few dances with each of the girls so that we could pass on the knowledge to our partners. There were some totally incredible dancers there, it was so impressive! Whenever we took time sit down [like when the incredible hulk stepped on my foot, no, it wasnt matt] we got to enjoy watching the professionals.
This is something we will definitley be doing again, Matt and I have even been practicing at my house.
HEY MOLLY! I saw Emma there. she's actually good.

Last night they were having an all ages swing night. This place does multiple types of dance nights, starting out with a short lesson beforehand.
Thanks to my brilliant suggestion we all ended up at Pagliacci's Pizza in the U district to pay a visit to Brian. This is the first time I had ever eaten there, and the pizza was amazing! Definitley makes it #1 on my list. Thanks Brian!
So back to swing dancing, it was a blast. Matt and I took our time getting the steps down and watching the 200 billion other couples to learn from everyone. Luckily, one of the guys in our group was actually pretty experienced and took a few dances with each of the girls so that we could pass on the knowledge to our partners. There were some totally incredible dancers there, it was so impressive! Whenever we took time sit down [like when the incredible hulk stepped on my foot, no, it wasnt matt] we got to enjoy watching the professionals.
This is something we will definitley be doing again, Matt and I have even been practicing at my house.
HEY MOLLY! I saw Emma there. she's actually good.