this one's for Kristi
Monday, October 15, 2007 4:40 PM
here is my list of my top 5 favorite "materialistic" things:
1. my camera. I have spent no time figuring out my camera since I got it in June, but I will someday... and I love being able to take as many pictures I want, it's amazing.
2. my computer. this puppy gets a lot of use, however, not my own.
3. my baby cell phone, sometimes I am SO thankful I have one of these.
4. my red shoes =)
5. my Product[RED] iPOD
to be honest, this list was really hard for me to make. I guess I dont really own anything HUGE and special to me... good thing or weird thing?
1. my camera. I have spent no time figuring out my camera since I got it in June, but I will someday... and I love being able to take as many pictures I want, it's amazing.
2. my computer. this puppy gets a lot of use, however, not my own.
3. my baby cell phone, sometimes I am SO thankful I have one of these.
4. my red shoes =)
5. my Product[RED] iPOD
to be honest, this list was really hard for me to make. I guess I dont really own anything HUGE and special to me... good thing or weird thing?