what the heck!!!
Sunday, September 16, 2007 2:16 PM
I have no idea why I am so tired. Yesterday I slept in until 1:30, today I slept in until 2:00. both of these days I woke up earlier in the morning, but I was soooo tired I just went back to bed. It's weird.
This will be the last week of my extended summer, and I hope the weather stays cold. I dont really like it when the weather switches from cold to hot everyday.
I went to the Ryan Johnson memorial show yesterday, it was long, and awesome. I was happy to see a lot of my friends there who I dont usually get to see. Like Brian, Lorenzo, Allison, Johnny, CJ, and Paul. I took a million pictures, you can check them out on my myspace under "My Photos". I love that I have really been getting a lot of good use out of my camera since I have gotten it. I think my parents were a little worried about that. Now I just need to take a day to sit down and figure out how to use it!
This will be the last week of my extended summer, and I hope the weather stays cold. I dont really like it when the weather switches from cold to hot everyday.
I went to the Ryan Johnson memorial show yesterday, it was long, and awesome. I was happy to see a lot of my friends there who I dont usually get to see. Like Brian, Lorenzo, Allison, Johnny, CJ, and Paul. I took a million pictures, you can check them out on my myspace under "My Photos". I love that I have really been getting a lot of good use out of my camera since I have gotten it. I think my parents were a little worried about that. Now I just need to take a day to sit down and figure out how to use it!