people are good
Monday, September 17, 2007 6:03 PM
friends are better

he can make me smile, laugh, or cry with a only a few words. but he really is my best friend. most of you [well... all of you] dont know the unique qaulities that my best friend has like extreme patience, tolerance, and forgivness. this is the friendship I have been looking for.

if you know me you probably know that molly is my other half, for the past few years now. there's no one who I share more memories, fun times, and randomness with. inside jokes consume our friendship and that's the way I'd like to keep it. we will always stand by each other.

this guy has been my hang out buddy since this summer. most of my friends arent really up for "random driving times" but Storm always is. we always have laid back fun wether we're going to a show, football game, or dairy queen.

everyone loves lauree. it's just a fact. I have personal reasons for this however, haha. lauree understands things that only me, her, and adults understand. haha. we have the same mindset in a lot of areas, and I know that I can talk to her with serious stuff. but of course there's always the sarcastic stuff in between...
they're my best friends,
the end.
he can make me smile, laugh, or cry with a only a few words. but he really is my best friend. most of you [well... all of you] dont know the unique qaulities that my best friend has like extreme patience, tolerance, and forgivness. this is the friendship I have been looking for.

if you know me you probably know that molly is my other half, for the past few years now. there's no one who I share more memories, fun times, and randomness with. inside jokes consume our friendship and that's the way I'd like to keep it. we will always stand by each other.

this guy has been my hang out buddy since this summer. most of my friends arent really up for "random driving times" but Storm always is. we always have laid back fun wether we're going to a show, football game, or dairy queen.

everyone loves lauree. it's just a fact. I have personal reasons for this however, haha. lauree understands things that only me, her, and adults understand. haha. we have the same mindset in a lot of areas, and I know that I can talk to her with serious stuff. but of course there's always the sarcastic stuff in between...
they're my best friends,
the end.