it's so cold
Saturday, September 29, 2007 12:04 PM
it's been 10 days since I last wrote, many things have happened!
Matt and I had our one year anniversary this past Sunday. it was a great ball of fun. It was a really special weekend for us.
one year ago:

now:

School started on Monday, it was really nice having Matt with me the first two days just to help me find parking and help me be on time. I really like my classes. History is my favorite subject and Im really enjoying this class, plus I know some people in it who are my age. My english class is cool because I have already gotten to know everyone in it, we work in groups a lot. Yoga is just plain awesome. I had my first class on Wed. and I felt SO much better afterwards! I was really sore the next day though, haha. I dont stretch much...
On Monday I got a call from Starbucks asking me to do an interview with them the next day, it went really well and they called me the next day to do a second interview with the assistant manager. So I did that yesterday, I guess I will be finding out soon if I get the job! It is the Starbucks in the capital mall, which I think would be really fun.
It hasnt felt this good to sleep in in a LONG time. before school started I was really tired of doing NOTHING and hanging around the house all day, so I really appreciate school now and getting up early. so in turn I also really appreciate this saturday, haha.
Matt and I had our one year anniversary this past Sunday. it was a great ball of fun. It was a really special weekend for us.
one year ago:
now:

School started on Monday, it was really nice having Matt with me the first two days just to help me find parking and help me be on time. I really like my classes. History is my favorite subject and Im really enjoying this class, plus I know some people in it who are my age. My english class is cool because I have already gotten to know everyone in it, we work in groups a lot. Yoga is just plain awesome. I had my first class on Wed. and I felt SO much better afterwards! I was really sore the next day though, haha. I dont stretch much...
On Monday I got a call from Starbucks asking me to do an interview with them the next day, it went really well and they called me the next day to do a second interview with the assistant manager. So I did that yesterday, I guess I will be finding out soon if I get the job! It is the Starbucks in the capital mall, which I think would be really fun.
It hasnt felt this good to sleep in in a LONG time. before school started I was really tired of doing NOTHING and hanging around the house all day, so I really appreciate school now and getting up early. so in turn I also really appreciate this saturday, haha.