kill and eat
Wednesday, August 29, 2007 12:52 PM
yesterday 7 of us youth groupers went camping on Hope Island with Justin. I was glad I was able to go since my camping has been lacking this summer, sad. The highlight of the trip BY FAR was when we spent yesterday afternoon hunting and killing CRAB for dinner! I had never had crab before, let alone catching them fresh out of the water and eating them! It was good, took me a little while to get down the taste, but it was really fun cracking the shells open myself [with a little help...] and eating them.
we also went on a walk and saw a couple deer. which mikey successfully shot with a sling shot, so funny.
I also got my BRACES off yesterday! my teeth feel weird.
tomorrow Im going shopping with Storm [random I know] and then I'll be in Renton the rest of the weekend celebrating Matt's birthday with him. Actually, he really doesnt like birthday's, so hold the celebrating.
we also went on a walk and saw a couple deer. which mikey successfully shot with a sling shot, so funny.
I also got my BRACES off yesterday! my teeth feel weird.
tomorrow Im going shopping with Storm [random I know] and then I'll be in Renton the rest of the weekend celebrating Matt's birthday with him. Actually, he really doesnt like birthday's, so hold the celebrating.