in the summertime - when the weather is fine
Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:31 PM
I love what summertime brings. Besides the obvious "sunshine, swimming, and complete anarchy" I love the things that we dont notice as much.
I love that summer brings old friends home so you can see them more often [like Nikki and Brian Weza! I miss you guys!]
I love that summer brings us MORE TIME. To do whatever. Blog, read, cook, shop, jog, [yog], or just think.
I love that summer brings us old things that we havent done in a while. Like going to the lake, an outdoor concert, or an all-nighter with friends.
I also love that everyone makes the most out of summer. You dont hear people saying "Man I wish I could just fast forward until fall!" Living in total freedom really puts you in the "Be Here Now" mindset.
I love that summer brings old friends home so you can see them more often [like Nikki and Brian Weza! I miss you guys!]
I love that summer brings us MORE TIME. To do whatever. Blog, read, cook, shop, jog, [yog], or just think.
I love that summer brings us old things that we havent done in a while. Like going to the lake, an outdoor concert, or an all-nighter with friends.
I also love that everyone makes the most out of summer. You dont hear people saying "Man I wish I could just fast forward until fall!" Living in total freedom really puts you in the "Be Here Now" mindset.