I REALLY like today's weather
Friday, August 17, 2007 12:30 PM
I havent posted a blog in a while. This past week Matt and I have been doing Rock for Sudan stuff. I am having a car wash tomorrow at the AmPm/Arco gas station from 10-2. I'm hoping to make enough money to buy all of the t-shirts for Brian. He's going to make them for me to sell at the concert.
So far things are [mostly] coming along. I have yet to get over the speed bump of filling up all the band spots, but I'm not worried. Matt has been a big help since he is totally connected with a lot of bands.
If you want to come help me tomorrow at my car wash I would REALLY appreciate it, I DO NOT have enough help.
So far things are [mostly] coming along. I have yet to get over the speed bump of filling up all the band spots, but I'm not worried. Matt has been a big help since he is totally connected with a lot of bands.
If you want to come help me tomorrow at my car wash I would REALLY appreciate it, I DO NOT have enough help.