I feel discouraged.
Saturday, August 18, 2007 10:02 PM
I feel discouraged because the carwash was more than UNsuccessful today.
I feel discouraged because 3 people came to help me and we quit early because we were all tired.
I feel discouraged because I am practically screaming at the top of a hill but everyone just keeps walking by me with their ears closed.
I feel like I am just getting CRITICISM CRITICISM CRITICSIM from the people closest to me. And the other people who arent as close to me are just giving me fake promises and encouragment.
I am ready to give up.
I feel discouraged because 3 people came to help me and we quit early because we were all tired.
I feel discouraged because I am practically screaming at the top of a hill but everyone just keeps walking by me with their ears closed.
I feel like I am just getting CRITICISM CRITICISM CRITICSIM from the people closest to me. And the other people who arent as close to me are just giving me fake promises and encouragment.
I am ready to give up.