have you been getting this alzheimers thing?
Saturday, August 25, 2007 9:35 AM
[dont worry Im not REALLY getting alzheimers]
yesterday was a fantastic day! I went out to Twanoh to hang out with all of my extended family. It felt so good to lay in the sun and ride in the boat. I hurried back to get ready for the play in time. It was a hit! I really have enjoyed the dress rehearsals and helping the guys do their hair and makeup =) hehe.




The play was a real hit. The house was packed and everyone laughed a lot. Molly and I did really good on our lines, and even when we forgot a couple we, very smoothly, [thanks to a little help from RYAN!] got back into them. Afterwards the cast served pie and ice cream to everyone. It was SO GREAT talking to everyone and thanking them for coming, everyone complimented us, and the elders enjoyed it even more because they said they could totally relate to us. It felt really good that everyone liked it. I finally feel like it's worth it now.
While we were serving pie I was really hot, so hot, I said, that I wish I could "Jump in a lake." And it all went downhill from there...





Justin was AWESOME and came with us to take pictures. [we make him feel young again]
yesterday was a fantastic day! I went out to Twanoh to hang out with all of my extended family. It felt so good to lay in the sun and ride in the boat. I hurried back to get ready for the play in time. It was a hit! I really have enjoyed the dress rehearsals and helping the guys do their hair and makeup =) hehe.
The play was a real hit. The house was packed and everyone laughed a lot. Molly and I did really good on our lines, and even when we forgot a couple we, very smoothly, [thanks to a little help from RYAN!] got back into them. Afterwards the cast served pie and ice cream to everyone. It was SO GREAT talking to everyone and thanking them for coming, everyone complimented us, and the elders enjoyed it even more because they said they could totally relate to us. It felt really good that everyone liked it. I finally feel like it's worth it now.
While we were serving pie I was really hot, so hot, I said, that I wish I could "Jump in a lake." And it all went downhill from there...
Justin was AWESOME and came with us to take pictures. [we make him feel young again]