goodnight?
Saturday, August 04, 2007 10:48 PM
Last night I fell asleep at 4am. WHY WHY WHY?! I could not figure out WHY I could not go to sleep! I havent been drinking caffeine and I was exhausted! This afternoon I looked on the bottle of headache medicine I took around 10pm last night and the main ingredient: caffeine.
I get UNIMAGINABLY bad head aches every evening/night and I dont know why. I guess they could be trying to cut out caffeine, but why only at night? They hurt so bad.
Tomorrow I am going to church because Justin told me I should and sit with him and Kristi.
Sometimes I'm really glad people don't give up on you. Even if it's just one person.
I get UNIMAGINABLY bad head aches every evening/night and I dont know why. I guess they could be trying to cut out caffeine, but why only at night? They hurt so bad.
Tomorrow I am going to church because Justin told me I should and sit with him and Kristi.
Sometimes I'm really glad people don't give up on you. Even if it's just one person.