my ____ day challenge
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 8:11 PM
yes, I AM stubborn.
yes, I AM very defiant.
yes, I AM negative towards a lot of coorperate ideas [ESPECIALLY church ones] [at times]
which is why I really dont feel like doing the "30 day challenge that Brio magazine has propmted my bible study to take part of.
im sure that a lot of people [including the girls in my bible study?] have benefited from this challenge but *refer to top of page*
so that is why I have come up with my own "___ Day Challenge" [because I dont know how long it will last] to challenge myself that will change things that apply to me.
so here are some things I am doing daily...
1. nix on the caffeine. A LOT. like maybe an iced tea every once in a while
2. consume a lot more vitamin c
3. go to bed earlier
4. eat more fruits, vegetables, and just fiber
5. drink a lot of water
6. stay safe in the sun by wearing spf 30 whenever I go out [I will post more on this later]
7. going out of my way to interact with people by chatting with everyday aqquintances
this is all for now. is it weird that I dont have any "spiritual" ones on here. like "memorize the book of James"?
yes, I AM very defiant.
yes, I AM negative towards a lot of coorperate ideas [ESPECIALLY church ones] [at times]
which is why I really dont feel like doing the "30 day challenge that Brio magazine has propmted my bible study to take part of.
im sure that a lot of people [including the girls in my bible study?] have benefited from this challenge but *refer to top of page*
so that is why I have come up with my own "___ Day Challenge" [because I dont know how long it will last] to challenge myself that will change things that apply to me.
so here are some things I am doing daily...
1. nix on the caffeine. A LOT. like maybe an iced tea every once in a while
2. consume a lot more vitamin c
3. go to bed earlier
4. eat more fruits, vegetables, and just fiber
5. drink a lot of water
6. stay safe in the sun by wearing spf 30 whenever I go out [I will post more on this later]
7. going out of my way to interact with people by chatting with everyday aqquintances
this is all for now. is it weird that I dont have any "spiritual" ones on here. like "memorize the book of James"?