im bored
Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:54 PM
YEP. what a shocker.
since being bored I have:
1. cleaned my INSANLEY messy room. [im serious, you should have seen this thing! definitley the most messy it has ever been in my ENTIRE life.] I have been coming and going a lot, to Canada, to Renton, to Everett, to Lauree's house, so therefor this mess has escaladed each time I come home and throw everything on the floor.
2. did some much needed laundry
3. called Matt several times
4. flossed my teeth thouroughly
5. scrubbed and polished my window sill [it was disgusting]
6. read a magazine I already read
7. tried to shop online with no money
8. laid on my bed
9. ate some steak that was too rare
9. checked my myspace that I already checked
10. hung out with Storm for a few hours
I hate it when you have nothing to do [although I was glad for SOME of the free time, since I REALLY need to clean my room!] but you have fun things you are looking forward to later in the week. like...
1. tomorrow's play practice
2. thursday I am going to a tysen/truce/moneta/dating delilah/the real you show at the showbox
3. thursday I also plan on re-taking my drivers test [see previous post]
4. friday I have my orthodontist appt. where I will be finding out when I get my braces off
5.saturday I have to work
you see? anxious! anxious! anxious!
since being bored I have:
1. cleaned my INSANLEY messy room. [im serious, you should have seen this thing! definitley the most messy it has ever been in my ENTIRE life.] I have been coming and going a lot, to Canada, to Renton, to Everett, to Lauree's house, so therefor this mess has escaladed each time I come home and throw everything on the floor.
2. did some much needed laundry
3. called Matt several times
4. flossed my teeth thouroughly
5. scrubbed and polished my window sill [it was disgusting]
6. read a magazine I already read
7. tried to shop online with no money
8. laid on my bed
9. ate some steak that was too rare
9. checked my myspace that I already checked
10. hung out with Storm for a few hours
I hate it when you have nothing to do [although I was glad for SOME of the free time, since I REALLY need to clean my room!] but you have fun things you are looking forward to later in the week. like...
1. tomorrow's play practice
2. thursday I am going to a tysen/truce/moneta/dating delilah/the real you show at the showbox
3. thursday I also plan on re-taking my drivers test [see previous post]
4. friday I have my orthodontist appt. where I will be finding out when I get my braces off
5.
you see? anxious! anxious! anxious!