Tuesday, July 17, 2007 12:52 PM
I really don't know when I am going to be getting a car. I think my boss has decided to hire too many people at once so I am only working TWO more days this month, which is an unpleasent shock to me. She says that I will get more hours after two girls go away to college next month, but honestly, I wasnt planning on working here through September. I guess we'll just see and I'll just wait until the right time comes along for me to get a car. If anyone has a car to sell... you should sell it to me. haha.
I'm going to make another attempt at my drive test on Thursday, I really hope this one goes well. I get so nervous when I have to drive with that lady.
my life is boring.
I'm going to make another attempt at my drive test on Thursday, I really hope this one goes well. I get so nervous when I have to drive with that lady.
my life is boring.