whiskey and rum
Friday, June 15, 2007 8:06 PM
right now I can hear matt's friend michael gee playing "whiskey and rum", my favorite song of his. I am "working" the door at harambee [I say "working" because so far one person has showed up and Im not really expecting many more] but it's okay because it is a very low-key acoustic show and they werent really expecting anyone. but the acoustic acts are AWESOME!
I am staying up here in Renton for the weekend until we go to meet my whole family in everett to see jody and levi's appartment. I'm staying with a couple that goes to the church here- they are super nice.
my birhtday party was a lot of fun, I took a million pictures with my new camera which I decided Im NOT going to upload onto here because it will take WAY too long. Just go on my myspace.
I am staying up here in Renton for the weekend until we go to meet my whole family in everett to see jody and levi's appartment. I'm staying with a couple that goes to the church here- they are super nice.
my birhtday party was a lot of fun, I took a million pictures with my new camera which I decided Im NOT going to upload onto here because it will take WAY too long. Just go on my myspace.