things are looking up
Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:08 PM
I think I just got hired at Missy's Espresso... I'm not really sure, it all happened so fast. I went in there a little while ago and handed my resume, appearently, to the manager. she asked me if I had any experience, what kind of hours I was free to work, and if I could work this sunday. without thinking [about the floodgate show] I said yes and she said great, because she needed someone to work that day. she said I would need to be trained but it shouldnt be too hard since I have already had experience making coffee. so I am going to go in there after 3pm tomorrow and she's going to train me I guess. kind of a weird happening, I wasnt really expecting it, although I am really excited! even though this isnt my first choice it is a paycheck for the summer. depending on how things go there I may or may not look for another job in Olympia once school starts in the fall.
I really hope I can still go to the floodgate show on sunday, Im sure they're not open too late on sunday evenings, but if I can't, it's a sacrafice I'll have to make to show them I want this job.
I really hope I can still go to the floodgate show on sunday, Im sure they're not open too late on sunday evenings, but if I can't, it's a sacrafice I'll have to make to show them I want this job.