...more feelings arrive
Wednesday, June 06, 2007 9:49 PM
you know... I was really not upset at all about this urraco thing at first. I was actually surprised by how much I DIDNT care. but for the past few days I think I have been getting gradually and gradually more upset by it. I'm pretty sure I was wrongfully laid-off.
the first surge of emotions came when kristi told me that they were training a new girl. what the hell? is what I thought to myself. why would you lay someone off because you didnt have enough hours for them and then hire someone else to work there?
exactly: you dont. so I guess now I am starting to realize that what Matt really wanted to do was fire me. why? im not so sure, probably because I am 15 and therefor I am dumber and less useful as the rest of the world. but I dont think he could have justifiably come up with a reason to fire me so he claimed he "didnt have enough hours".
I guess Im just upset. I dont really know how to describe why or how come, but I just am.
oh yah and my mom just told me today that a woman is sueing us because of a fender-bender that happened 3 1/2 years ago claiming "medical injury" and "loss of work".
the first surge of emotions came when kristi told me that they were training a new girl. what the hell? is what I thought to myself. why would you lay someone off because you didnt have enough hours for them and then hire someone else to work there?
exactly: you dont. so I guess now I am starting to realize that what Matt really wanted to do was fire me. why? im not so sure, probably because I am 15 and therefor I am dumber and less useful as the rest of the world. but I dont think he could have justifiably come up with a reason to fire me so he claimed he "didnt have enough hours".
I guess Im just upset. I dont really know how to describe why or how come, but I just am.
oh yah and my mom just told me today that a woman is sueing us because of a fender-bender that happened 3 1/2 years ago claiming "medical injury" and "loss of work".