lets hate life
Monday, June 04, 2007 2:02 PM
I dont really hate life... what I DO hate is FOOD POSIONING!!! I ate at Dairy Queen on Friday night with Molly. I got a hamburger meal and a blizzard, she got a hot dog and a blizzard. On Friday night around midnight I started feeling weird in my stomach, but ignored it and went to sleep easily. I woke up around 5am Saturday morning feeling EXTREMLEY nausous and laid there for a good half an hour trying to just make it go away. I finally got up and went to the bathroom and to my surprised puked up a mass amount. This continued on the hour for the rest of the day along with other unmentionables. Towards the evening I was feeling a tiny bit better, meaning I was able to walk out to the living room.
Yesterday I just had an extremley miserable and nausous feeling all day but managed not to throw up. However, this morning I woke up at 2:30am and couldnt go back to sleep until after 6am when I threw up everything... again.
we'll see how this goes.
In other news I signed up for Running Start FINALLY. I will be taking English 101, US History 147, Theatre, and Principles of Fitness all at SPSCC. That's 18 credits, the max you can take during a quarter.
Yesterday I just had an extremley miserable and nausous feeling all day but managed not to throw up. However, this morning I woke up at 2:30am and couldnt go back to sleep until after 6am when I threw up everything... again.
we'll see how this goes.
In other news I signed up for Running Start FINALLY. I will be taking English 101, US History 147, Theatre, and Principles of Fitness all at SPSCC. That's 18 credits, the max you can take during a quarter.