it's almost my bithday
Saturday, June 09, 2007 7:53 PM
last night allison, katie, and I drove up to Renton to see one of Matt's shows as a surprise. It was fun surprising him like that. all the bands were really sweet, one might be a possible rock for sudan prospect. allison and katie left early and I rode home with Matt, we finally got home around 2 in the morning, we were sooo tired!
this week has been a little rough on me, nothing too bad but I've just been a little sensitive. I used that and the fact that it's almost my birthday as an exscuse to go shopping today with allison =) and Matt gave me my birthday present today, an awesome hoodie from zumiez that he knew I really wanted =) yay!
it's been really nice having a free saturday to do as I please. usually if I ever have a saturday off of work Im either sick or have something important I need to do. sleeping in, going out to eat, and shopping was really relaxing.
although the need to get a job is on my mind I am enjoying the transition.
this week has been a little rough on me, nothing too bad but I've just been a little sensitive. I used that and the fact that it's almost my birthday as an exscuse to go shopping today with allison =) and Matt gave me my birthday present today, an awesome hoodie from zumiez that he knew I really wanted =) yay!
it's been really nice having a free saturday to do as I please. usually if I ever have a saturday off of work Im either sick or have something important I need to do. sleeping in, going out to eat, and shopping was really relaxing.
although the need to get a job is on my mind I am enjoying the transition.