it just keeps getting better
Monday, June 04, 2007 4:29 PM
I was just "let go" from my job at Urraco because Matt doesnt have enough hours avalible to give any to me.
I dont really know if I feel like ranting but then again this is my blog. If you dont want to read it, click on a link.
I guess I dont really understand why I am being the one who gets cut because I was not the last one hired, Marianne was hired like 3 months after me. I know that probably sounds really juvenile, like, "Well I was here firrrrrst!!!" But when you have to let someone go, how do you choose? Isnt it usually the last person who was there? Like when too many people get on a boat who do you throw off? I'm sure you can understand without my analogies. And another thing, this is Mariannes second job, she also works at A&W. I think that's where I really get pissed.
Other than that who cares. I'll just find another one I guess.
I dont really know if I feel like ranting but then again this is my blog. If you dont want to read it, click on a link.
I guess I dont really understand why I am being the one who gets cut because I was not the last one hired, Marianne was hired like 3 months after me. I know that probably sounds really juvenile, like, "Well I was here firrrrrst!!!" But when you have to let someone go, how do you choose? Isnt it usually the last person who was there? Like when too many people get on a boat who do you throw off? I'm sure you can understand without my analogies. And another thing, this is Mariannes second job, she also works at A&W. I think that's where I really get pissed.
Other than that who cares. I'll just find another one I guess.