Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:55 AM
I'm so tired of waking up with Makenna in the morning. I have been doing it this week [because Lauren is a failure] and I've been alright taking care of her, but this morning I was just so tired and I really dont feel good. How do you discipline 19 month olds? It's impossible.
I went in for training yesterday at Missy's Espresso. They do things a lot differently than Urraco, I'm not surprised though, everyone does everything differently. I think I'll like it a lot better once I just start making drinks, like two people came in yesterday in the four hours that I was there. They want me to work practically all day Sunday by myself though... okay... that's fine... The good thing is that it sounds like I'm going to be getting a lot of hours, which is all I'm really looking for in this job. Well, that and the experience of working at another espresso stand for future jobs. [*cough* Starbucks]
I can't believe it's raining again. does summer always start this late?
I went in for training yesterday at Missy's Espresso. They do things a lot differently than Urraco, I'm not surprised though, everyone does everything differently. I think I'll like it a lot better once I just start making drinks, like two people came in yesterday in the four hours that I was there. They want me to work practically all day Sunday by myself though... okay... that's fine... The good thing is that it sounds like I'm going to be getting a lot of hours, which is all I'm really looking for in this job. Well, that and the experience of working at another espresso stand for future jobs. [*cough* Starbucks]
I can't believe it's raining again. does summer always start this late?