I hate animals
Friday, June 01, 2007 2:42 PM
I really do. It's not like I want to hurt them [sometimes] they are just so annoying. Last night Matt and I were sitting out on my porch swing and we both fell asleep, haha. But then Degas started barking at something out in the woods and we both woke up. Then I went into my bed and fell asleep and woke up at 4:30 in the morning because the stupid CAT wanted out. I hate animals.
Last night I had a scary dream. It was that I was sleeping and I woke up but I had something weird happening to me. All of my libs were numb and I kept having like little seizures. I tried to call 911, over and OVER again, but I couldnt dial the phone. it was so weird...
I have worked every day this week except for Thursday. I'm not sure if I'm working tonight. I said I would work for Marianne but I need to go to Olympia and register for Running Start, I am already passed the deadline.
Last night I had a scary dream. It was that I was sleeping and I woke up but I had something weird happening to me. All of my libs were numb and I kept having like little seizures. I tried to call 911, over and OVER again, but I couldnt dial the phone. it was so weird...
I have worked every day this week except for Thursday. I'm not sure if I'm working tonight. I said I would work for Marianne but I need to go to Olympia and register for Running Start, I am already passed the deadline.