hey my profile says 16 now!
Thursday, June 28, 2007 7:46 PM
I have spent the past few days in everett with levi and jody [and jacob] and in renton/kent with matt. it has been a blast. last night matt and I went to hells kitchen to see fall from grace, from aphony, theme for murder [the lead singer STILL cannot sing] and the formal. it was a pretty good show altogether. I realized that 98% of all girls at shows are just there for attention/to meet guys/went with a guy. the other 2% either genuinley like the music or are with the band. it's SO annoying.
tomorrow I am going back up to renton because matt has a show, then the next day we are driving to canada to camp with his family for a week. im pretty excited about [a boot?] meeting them, but also sort of nervous. I just hope all goes well.
see you when I get back!
tomorrow I am going back up to renton because matt has a show, then the next day we are driving to canada to camp with his family for a week. im pretty excited about [a boot?] meeting them, but also sort of nervous. I just hope all goes well.
see you when I get back!