yesterday I was called a "walking medical nightmare" thanks Kris and Graydon
Sunday, May 06, 2007 8:33 PM
this week felt really weird. I was basically miserable 93% of the time because my sinus infection has just been getting worse and worse. no pain medication has really been helping and it's just been unbearable. also, for some reason my neck/shoulder/back pain has been super bad all week as well. the combination of the two has resulted in being SUPER fatigued and sleeping a lot. I guess I really need to go to the chiropractor. my constant head ache only ceased today, praise the Lord, it feels so good to have a little bit of a clear head. my back still feels awful though.
on saturday me, my mom, and makenna are flying down to nida, oklahoma to visit family and attend my aunt's graduation from high school. we are also going to drive down to texas and visit some other family. it's really cool going down there, I mean I just love traveling anywhere period, but being in a place where the climate is totally different and getting out of your routine for a week is an added bonus. we'll be returning the next saturday.
on saturday me, my mom, and makenna are flying down to nida, oklahoma to visit family and attend my aunt's graduation from high school. we are also going to drive down to texas and visit some other family. it's really cool going down there, I mean I just love traveling anywhere period, but being in a place where the climate is totally different and getting out of your routine for a week is an added bonus. we'll be returning the next saturday.