this is post # 201
Saturday, May 26, 2007 11:06 AM
how did I not make a big deal about post 200?
everyday when I wake up I am sore and have an extreme headache. what are the causes of these? I have no idea. I have the mos comfortable bed in the world [a feather mattress] and who gets a headache when they're sleeping?! for once I would like to wake up and feel welcomed by the day. instead I feel like it's screaming at me "I HATE YOU!!!" every morning.
on thursday matt and I drove up to Mission, British Columbia in the morning so that he could renew his car insurance before it ran out. I also got to meet all of his close friends and that was really fun. we drove back the same night. that is a loooong drive.
last night we saw Pirates of the Carribean, finally! I feel like I have been waiting to see that movie forever! I am really proud of everyone who does that movie because the 2nd and the 3rd one have all been equally as good, if not better than the previous. I am always dissapointed when really good movies come out with a sequel because it is usually not as good and almost ruins the first one. there is definitley going to be a Pirates 4.
today I get to work. and all of my friends are camping. boo!
everyday when I wake up I am sore and have an extreme headache. what are the causes of these? I have no idea. I have the mos comfortable bed in the world [a feather mattress] and who gets a headache when they're sleeping?! for once I would like to wake up and feel welcomed by the day. instead I feel like it's screaming at me "I HATE YOU!!!" every morning.
on thursday matt and I drove up to Mission, British Columbia in the morning so that he could renew his car insurance before it ran out. I also got to meet all of his close friends and that was really fun. we drove back the same night. that is a loooong drive.
last night we saw Pirates of the Carribean, finally! I feel like I have been waiting to see that movie forever! I am really proud of everyone who does that movie because the 2nd and the 3rd one have all been equally as good, if not better than the previous. I am always dissapointed when really good movies come out with a sequel because it is usually not as good and almost ruins the first one. there is definitley going to be a Pirates 4.
today I get to work. and all of my friends are camping. boo!